Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fs2004 Radeon Mobility Flight Simulator 2004 Issue.. Please Help!?

Flight simulator 2004 issue.. please help!? - fs2004 radeon mobility

Hello,

Yesterday I installed FS2004 on my laptop running Windows Vista Home Premium and comes with 2 GB RAM, 256 MB ATI Radeon 3100 graphics card. the game works fine, but the only problem is that when the fly in the game, an airplane, and I release, click on the right hand on the mouse to close a window or change the view that goes screen goes black for a second, then back and CME injury time, and then I can select options to change the veiw or whatever, and after the game screen for a second to go back and play. (BTW, if not more I mean to say that I'm in the car, I press the right mouse button on the hand, and the picture of the cabin was freezing, but that does not stop the game in the below). This is also the case when the ALT is i. whether the fact that in generalor is there something wrong here? if so, how can I solve this problem? Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment