Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hot Point Dish Drain Problems Help With My Dish Washer(How To Use?)?

Help with my dish washer(How to use?)? - hot point dish drain problems

Of course I can dish .. for the first time in my life

I have a hot spot HDA 2000 Dishwasher ...
So I have a little washing up liquid, close the lid for the little dish washing liquids and close the dishwasher ...

Select your wash as normal and go .. and yes, there are about 3-5 pots and spoons .. not many things ..

The problem: the foam (foam) from the dishwasher and my soil is wet ... What have I done wrong?

I turned for a while, put it on rinse, still do not.
I flush manually removed some foam and put it at the moment.
I began to dry, there is still a large amount of foam in the left ..

Click What am I missing / doing wrong here!

Thanks

1 comment:

Christine F said...

Dahling, you are rinsing the dishes by hand washing in the sink. Dishwasher soap is specially formulated not to foam. They will not damage the dishwasher, just make a mess. Clean it with towels from the laundry. Sorry, you must run the full cycle to get the soap. Just keep towels at the front of the machine on the floor. It was developed in order to escape from there, if there is a problem.

Post a Comment