Monday, January 4, 2010

Home Medical Alert Devices What Is A Good At Home Medical Transcription Company That I Can Work With?

What is a good at home medical transcription company that I can work with? - home medical alert devices

Currently I am working full time as a medical transcriptionist and would do at home medical transcription part time for extra money Littl. Does anyone have a legitimate business know-site that you are looking to rent? Flexible working hours would be wonderful! MedQuist I tried, but was not approved by them for some reason ...

3 comments:

Drake's Mommy said...

See mtstars.com sites
Legit businesses there often.
I was one of the listed companies (but not finished taking the position!)

transcri... said...

There are real jobs on the site of the medical transcription below. The experience can be a problem for you. Lots of good information.

Homegirl said...

The school I went for an internship program and claim MTS has also experienced. You may want to check. It Meditec. Good luck to you.

Post a Comment