Monday, January 25, 2010

Office Space Southampton Tips On Renting Your First Office Space?

Tips on renting your first office space? - office space southampton

I am a web developer, and I am in need of a professional to really work in my office.

What advice would you hire someone on the search for office space in the first place? I do not want to spend more than $ 600/month and I'm basically requires space and a decent Internet connection. What should I consider? What warnings do you have? What kind of agreements are not equal (in terms of leases and other)?

I'm in North Dallas, where it applies to everyone.

3 comments:

Ambivale... said...

Tip # 1 will receive the rent for the first year (6) six months ... Yes, it will be expensive, but it is necessary to have a plan ... You can still at home business and a post office ...

Good luck ...

Ambivale... said...

Tip # 1 will receive the rent for the first year (6) six months ... Yes, it will be expensive, but it is necessary to have a plan ... You can still at home business and a post office ...

Good luck ...

Hawaii Home said...

I recommend you find a place to share.
Probably only spend 15-20 hours per week there. You get to get twice what you do at home.
There are places that rent from $ 100 - $ 200 per month. Check craigslist or ask at the office of the local stores and office furniture. Keep your head down to a minimum, it will kill your business.
Get the fastest DSL available, but will pay for itself several times.
Good luck. Obtain samples or your work, I need websites.

Post a Comment